Monday, March 13, 2006

Madeleine fan

I'm passing this along and if anyone wants to respond to this person, then have at it. I don't know him nor do I vouch for the site:

I'm the webmaster of www.madeleineonline.com, a website entirely dedicated to actress Madeleine Stowe.
My only goal with this site is to pay a real tribute to Madeleine Stowe in the respect of her private life.
Someone sent me your email adress and suggested me to contact you in case you can give me some infos about this production.
In fact I'm looking for images of the shooting (images with Madeleine would be great) and maybe testimonials of some members of the crew who would agree to give details about the experience of working with Madeleine Stowe.
Thanks to consider my request and to answer me.
Regards.

Bengui
madeleineonline@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment