Tuesday, November 13, 2007

People, church needed for photo shoot

From Marguerite Roberts:

"Morning Dew Productions" is getting ready for it's first project. I am doing this for the Lil' Film Fest coming up REAL soon!! I need a few things....I need some people and I need a church or a chapel where I can take photos this this weekend (Nov 17th and 18th).


I need maybe 10 to 20 people total. This is NOT video.....this is a photography shoot for my project. I need a real smoker and someone who looks like a jogger. I'm open here, I just need commitment from people. And, oh, I cant pay anybody, but you will of course have your name on the credit. It shouldnt take more than 30 minutes.

My email for any more info: daisyscreations57@yahoo.com

www.blogtalkradio.com/meggymoon works again! Show is on Tuesday nights now still at 7pm CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment