Monday, October 1, 2007

Coming to Indie Memphis...

Filmmakers are being notified by the Indie Memphis Film Festival that they're in. The Festival will announce the full lineup shortly (it runs from Oct. 19-25) but we have some titles that have been accepted -- Drew Smith's "The Book of Noah" (with Patrick Cox, Corie Ventura, Drew Smith and Andy Mathes), DeAara Lewis' "Tricks" (Drama Queen Productions and Pittstop Entertainment, starring a HUGE local cast including Joanne Brown, April Hale, Deneka Lashae, Tracee Lashea, DeAara Lewis and Kim Skipper) and Kris and Natalie Boyatt's "Unhinged" (New Bridge Films starring Ralph Hatley, Nancy Ellen Mills and Glenda Pannell). I am honored to have roles in all three of these, by the way.

If you have a film that's been accepted, let me know and I'll post it. (I don't have to be in it to get posted, by the way. But since we're talking about me, two of my award winning 5-minute films from the Li'l Film Festival are being screened in the Shorts programming).



Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment